Nursing essay writing is a specific process that is usually given to a student to check out the capabilities, to judge the situation, and issue a personal opinion based on existing evidence and information basis that is in possession of the investigating person.
The whole education process of the nursing faculty contains multiple aspects, and the taxonomy of written assignments differs greatly starting with generalized topics where the basic goal is to describe the case at the starter levels and ending with some more complicated tasks, like developing the care plans, solutions to health issues or even investigations on the effectiveness of some of the group of remedies.
Facts for Making the Research Paper of a Decent Quality
Nursing is a fascinating profession and there are a lot of facts in favor of studying and working in this field. Below, you will find ten interesting facts regarding nursing that may surely attract your attention and make you want to write and research the medical world.
- Nursing is among the oldest official professions. You will be surprised to hear, but the first nursing school was organized in 250 BC in India. The first nursing students were mostly males due to religious issues, and only in the middle of 15th century, women were taught to become doctors’ assistants.
- Nursing encompasses a variety of sciences. Nursing is not just a profession of taking care of people. It is an art that combines equally mathematics, biology, medicine. That is why it will always be interesting to conduct research projects on various topics. In addition, nursing workers will gain numerous knowledge with practical application.
- You can pick out of 100 nursing professions. A nursing profession is not just a work of a nurse as most people could have imagined. There are options for hospice work, professional caretaker, doctor assistant, and many other professions – each with personal specifics. Such a variety of jobs will surely allow finding the sphere of personal interests.
- Nursing is recognized as one of the most trustworthy professions. According to popular social queries, the nursing professions are considered the most trustworthy and reliable ones, together with the profession of teachers. Nursing workers have got a higher level of empathy, and it has been proven by an international association of psychologists.
- During work shift, nurses walk about 5 miles daily. The labor of a medical worker requires a lot of work. In order to provide assistance to all patients under guidance, it is necessary to walk over 5 miles during the shift. That isa quite amazing distance for such a type of work.
- Nursing is among top most popular professions in the US. The USA counts 2.6 workers in the field of nursing, and that is quite a great amount of people. Such popularity is caused due to respect towards the profession and its necessity in the society.
- The basics of nursing are universal. The fundamental is international and universal. That is why it is possible to find a job of a nurse in any part of the world. The first aid assistance is often needed so it is possible to become a traveling nurse.
- Nursing faculty is predominating among other medical disciplines. Due to its availability, the nursing education is selected by numerous students. It grants 100% of working places and amazing practice.
- Nurses work all over the world. It is hard to find a place where a qualified medical worker is not needed. There are numerous programs which require the services of a nursing worker, and it is a great chance to gain the amazing experience.
- The profession of a nurse equals doctors in some aspects. The advanced nurses are capable to do the same things that only certified practitioners used to do. They can provide a thorough examination of the patient and even issue the prescription medicine. There is a number of similar nuances which prove the growth of the profession.
The recommendations given above should be combined with the guidelines that are issued in the university, and the positive result will not keep you waiting. All the facts presented here can also be applicable not only to writing nursing presentation topics but also to other faculties and specialties as fundamental principles of academic writing are easily applicable to various fields of science.
Tired of all the guides and never-ending instructions?
Cottrell, S. 2003 Critical thinking skills: developing effective analysis and argument. Basingstoke: Palgrave Macmillan.
Greetham, B. How to write better essays, Basingstoke: Palgrave
American Psychological Association. (2001). Publication manual of the American psychological association (6th ed.). Washington DC
Janice M. Morse, PhD (Nurs), PhD (Anthro), FCAHS, FAAN. Analyzing and Conceptualizing the Theoretical Foundations of Nursing 2017. Springer Publishing Company.
Hesook Suzie Kim, PhD, RN. The Nature of Theoretical Thinking in Nursing. 2010 Springer Publishing Company
Dr. Donna Hallas and Dr. Harriet R. Feldman (2012). A Guide to Scholarly Writing in Nursing. Integrating Advanced Writing Content into a Scholarly Inquiry in Nursing Course